Anjum Hotels takes protection of your data and your privacy seriously. We have created this privacy police to inform you how we collect and treat our web site visitors’ personal data.
- We use personal data for providing superior customer services (eg for making your reservation faster and easier, for ensuring that we will meet your needs while you are staying with us), for keeping our guests informed (eg by sending promotional offers or other information that may be of interest) and for marketing purposes (eg for conducting surveys in order to improve our services, for researches). Our web sites may use web analysis software and services (eg Google Analytics provided by Google Inc.). Anjum Hotels and the web analysis service provider may use the information gathered through the web analysis software to evaluate the use of this web site, to compile reports regarding web site activities, and to provide relevant services.
- We collect personal data when you initially access and while you browse this web site, when you make a purchase on or via this web site and when you make a reservation on this web site or directly at a particular hotel. If you booked services at Anjum Hotels via an agent or via a third party web site or booking system, we may also collect personal data forwarded to us by that agent or that third party web site or booking system with respect of your possible provision of our services.
- We store personal data securely for the period of time required by the applicable laws or, if not limited in time, for as long as there is a business purpose for doing so. Anjum Hotels may delete personal data without informing you, in particular if you have not stayed with Anjum Hotels in a number of years.
- In order to enhance your hotel experience and to provide you superior customer services, we may share your personal data within Anjum Hotels. The information produced by the web analysis software concerning your use of the website (including your IP address) may be transferred to the web analysis service provider and saved there. Apart from that, we will not share your personal data outside Anjum Hotels without your explicit or implicit approval. The existence of an implicit approval is assumed if you requested a service involving a third party service provider (eg an agent, a florist, an airline carrier), in which case Anjum Hotels may forward your personal data to such third party service provider as may be required to render the requested service or product. Finally, we may share your personal data without your approval and informing you with third parties (eg governmental bodies) if we are required to do so by mandatory applicable laws.
- Upon request and your proper identification, we shall inform you which personal data is stored in our databases. If you desire the partial or complete deletion of your personal data, please us
We would like to inform you that this site uses ‘cookies’. You may deactivate installation of cookies via the appropriate setting in your browser software; however, we would like to inform you that deactivating this feature may limit the functionality of our web site.
By using this web site, you hereby authorize the collection and the processing of data collected in the previously indicated manner and for the previously indicated purposes.
Anjum Hotels reserves the right to change this data protection policy at any time in any way it sees fit. If you continue to use the web site and our services after such changes, you will be bound by the new data protection policy.