Anjum Hotels is backed by the resources and capital of one of the leading real estate and development companies in the region – ALJREIC (Abdul Latif Jameel Real Estate Investment Co. Ltd), a 100% Saudi Arabian-owned corporation, with Group interests in a diverse range of businesses.
Based on our Sharia values, we will soon be opening our flagship Anjum hotel, Anjum Hotel – Makkah, bringing a new hotel concept to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Here, spirituality will meet genuine Hijazi hospitality, in a hotel experience unlike any other.
With an expert management team whose vast combined experience has been gained with the world’s leading hotel brands, Anjum is set to deliver international-standard hospitality – with a strong spiritual ethos that informs how we operate at every level.
Our Vision & Mission
“TO OPERATE A HUMAN-VALUE, PROFITABLE AND PIONEERING, MAKKAH HOSPITALITY BRAND WITH INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS, OFFERING VALUE FOR MONEY, QUALITY SERVICE AND CONTRIBUTING TO THE GROWTH OF THE LOCAL COMMUNITY.”
Develop a human-value hospitality brand and ensure that it acquires a quality reputation amongst competitors
Manage the operations of the hotel division efficiently, ensure successful openings and advanced market share position for all hotels
Provide our guests with international quality standards while maintaining a value for money proposition, reflecting the Hijazi culture
Achieve the target Return on Investments for all hotels
Ensure value for money, comfort, convenience and ‘good food’ to all our Hajj and Umrah customers
Attract and retain the best talent in the business and increase numbers of employed locals by offering attractive remuneration packages and various career path development opportunities
Develop individuals’ skills and grow talents through training and personal development programs.Promote and reward two-way communication and transparency to ultimately achieve best guest satisfaction
OUR CORE VALUES
- We treat others objectively and fairly, in the same manner we would like to be treated ourselves.
- We manage our teams by being good examples.
- We strive to achieve the very best quality in everything we do.
- We believe that everyone deserves to realize their true potential and discover what they are truly capable of – we help and guide team members to achieve this.
- We are committed to deliver value and quality to our guests.
- We deliver what we promise; promptly, professionally and genuinely.
- We are committed to achieving our company’s profitable growth and success.
Communication / Teamwork
- We work as a team and we have an obligation to communicate openly.
- We take the time to talk with one another, and more importantly to listen to others.
- We motivate and reward our team members to tell us the truth about service quality.
- We work in an environment of transparency.
- We deal with our partners, suppliers, clients and guests ethically, honestly and sincerely under the rules of the Islamic Sharia.